Sunday 17 May 2015

May 13th - 15th

These days were pure Munich days and I'm a little behind in my blog so I'll put them together.

munich was andrew and I's break I did more touristy stuff, exploring places he wasn't interested in And he explored the meat...with more meat and whatever is in a sausage on top of that haha.

While I was exploring he got caught up on sleep, met some new people at the hostel. He did some exploring too we saw similar things just are different times it seemed haha.

Germany is just all around beautiful country side. So many hills and small towns filled the countryside. Much more farming country than I expected.

The Australian girl I was seeing some touristy stuff with let me read a book on how the Germans do things and it was really very interesting the Germans whole society is based on having order so their entire country is based on everyone following that kind of principal. It was so interesting to see in action because it's actually really true! The one tour I did go to for a visit to

Neuschwanstein castle the tour guide that brought us there was completely organized to the second if something changed.. He changed the plan 20 minutes before that change would have happened. That being said when something happens that they didn't eat he got annoyed  not panicked.


While I was in Munich I also got to see the English gardens and one older art gallery and one modern one. 

So far munich had some of the best food on the trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment