Sunday 3 May 2015

Dublin day 2 was much better!

We will be staying one more night after tonight in Dublin and then we are heading to rosslare to catch the ferry so far amazing place hit some pubs and saw a great talented irish band only 2 of 4 but I bought their cd I really enjoyed them alot all classics but really really well done! We spent the day traveling to the Guinness storehouse great experience I poured my own Guinness it was fun and then we took the time round walking through dublin and experiencing their huge churches and trinity college and some of their pubs it took awhile to find one that we could actually sit down in but it was fun seeing how they live from 6 p.m. - 1 a.m. Though we didn't stay out that late I enjoyed the time we spent out and I made a new friend from the hostel she is from Italy and she is a nanny in Dublin. And hopefully soon to new Zealand where she was offered a job so I wish her many happy travels she gave me a lot of advice and I appreciated it so much. Not much else to report other than I have completed 4 handstands and only one mean thing shouted at me so 1 out of 4 not bad haha. Tomorrow is a brand new day and I'm excited! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment